2018-09-04 10:05:19 点击： 评论： 收藏本文
Ⅰ。 Phonetics (10 points)
1.A. enough B. about C. touch D. young
2.A. thirsty B. throat C. youth D. those
3.A. shut B. cut C. funny D. use
4.A. thanks B. pills C. news D. films
5.A. dear B. heart C. ear D. tear
6.A. births B. depths C. months D. mouths
7.A. election B. pronunciation C. question D. operation
8.A. hot B. home C. top D. off
9.A. may B. day C. stay D. Sunday
10.A. weigh B. eight C. seize D. daily
Ⅱ。 Vocabulary and Structure (40 points)
11. _______ we won the war.
A. In the end B. On the end C. By the end D. At the end
12. As a poor fresh student， he had to do a part-time job _______ money.
A. owing to B. because of C. on account of D. for the sake of
13. Too much drinking would ______ his health.
A. do harm for B. do harmful to C. do harm to D. do harmful for
14. The days _______ you could travel without a passport are a thing of the past.
A. in which B. on which C. of which D. at which
15. He insists that he ______ innocent.
A. is B. be C. should be D. were
16. The teacher said， “Stop ______”。 So we stopped _______.
A. to talk…to read B. talking…to read C. talking…reading D. talking…read
17. Could I have some milk， some orange juice， and some eggs ______?
A. instead of B. in addition C. as well D. so much
18. ______ after his death that he was recognized as a great composer.
A. It was not until B. It is until C. It was until D. Not until
19. Our classroom is ______ in the school building.
A. bigger than any other one B. bigger than all
C. the biggest of all the others D. the biggest of any one
20. It was Thomas Alva Edison who ______ the electric lamp.
A. discovered B. invented C. innovated D. found